Friday 5 December 2014

Flawless Natural Makeup Everyday Look | Autumn/Winter 2014


 


Highlighters and taupe eye shadows dominated the runway in the autumn/winter 2014 fashion shows. With careful shading, contouring and illuminating used to pinpoint the face's natural light and shade for a flawless natural look.

Step by step guide to achieve this look.

  1. Tidy your brows. Get rid of any stray hairs. I used a eyebrow razor you can use a pair of tweezers if you prefer.
  2. For a natural looking complexion I used Mac Prep + Prime Skin. I gently blended it into my skin with my fingertips.
  3. I then used Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in shade NW45. I applied this onto my face using a foundation brush from the real techniques core brush set.
  4. To achieve my brow look I used Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Black/Brown.
  5. To even out my skin tone in the eye area I used Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory. I applied it underneath my eyes, three small strokes on my forehead, one stroke on down the middle of my nose, a small line between my nose and upper lip, then a few strokes on my chin. I then blended with a beauty sponge. I also added a bit of concealer beneath and on top of my brows to make them pop.
  6. I then applied some Ben Nye Powder in Banana onto a beauty sponge to help set the areas I previously added concealer.
  7. To set my foundation base I used a small bit of Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in shade NC45 using a powder brush.
  8. To contour and highlight I used Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium.
  9. For My eye shadow I used Mac Keepsakes/Smoky  Eye Palette. I used shade Fancy dress as a eyelid base, then I added Forgery to the inner eyelid followed by Carbon on the outer and smudged this to the bottom eyelid using a small eye brush for a smoky look. I didn't add too much as didn't want it to look extremely smoky. I then added some Kid for a pearly look.
  10. I like my cat eye flicks for my eyeliner I used Barry M's liquid black eyeliner. It's really easy to use, goes on well, the colour is good (not too watery) and one bottle lasts me ages.
  11. For mascara I used Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara in black waterproof. I love the brush on this. Its perfect for an instant eye opening look.
  12. For my lips I used a chestnut colour lip liner. Followed by Mac Honey Love Lipstick. This is a beautiful natural nude colour especially on darker skin stones.
  13. For blush I used the Medium shade blush mixed with the highlighter from my Sleek contour face kit.
 
 
 Mac Honeylove .

Thanks for reading! Any questions please comment below :)

Maria xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this natural makeup. Very pretty will definitely be purchasing the items you used for your lips.

    xo

    With Love, Banke

    ReplyDelete

© ExoticKissesz | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig