Sunday 11 January 2015

Shoe Game - 99 Problems | Fashion


Hey! This is just a quick post showing you guys my new slip on cleated Chelsea boots I got from La Moda! After hours surfing the net looking for the perfect Chelsea booties for a reasonable price I came across these. Which are perfect and only £29.99! I have worn them once so far at a house party and received a lot of great complements. They are comfortable and not too high for me. The heel height is 4.5 inches. What I love about these shoes is that they are so versatile can be worn with almost anything from jeans to a dress.
Postage was fast and straight forward I ordered on Friday morning for next day delivery and received them on Saturday around 12 pm. They also sent me a free keyring, hair scrunchie, a spice up your life sticker and a tutti frutti sweet which i thought was really nice off them and excellent customer service. I will defiantly be ordering with them again in the future.
Link to Shoes :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Maria xoxo
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Hi Good post :) ı am following and please follow back if you like my blog :)))
    http://tasarimkaravani.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh those boots are awesome! I almost bought some myself but they ran out of my size *booooo*

    Frankee x
    www.frunkkawaii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh No :( Keep checking back or email them. Im sure they will restock some soon <3

      Delete
  3. Wow, love these boots! I have been looking for boots like these for ages aswell!

    Heather X

    www.100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll. They are a great buy i wear them with almost anything xoxo

      Delete

© ExoticKissesz | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig