Sunday 26 April 2015

Nike Air Max 90 | All White


I have been eyeing up all white trainers for awhile now. From Huarache's to the classic Nike Air Force one's. I just fancied some cute and comfy trainers to throw on when I have time off. I have an obsession with Nike. Although I saw Pharrel's new Adidas Supercolor collection on every trainer website I went on. I don't think they can compare to any Nike trainer. I'm just not feeling them so I will not be hopping on that trend anytime soon!




White trainers never go out of style and they make any simple all white outfit pop. These trainers originally released in 1990 have a graduated mid-sole for cushioning and are really comfy to wear. I have had a lot of compliments on them when I wore them. Which is a plus because I'm usually a heels/pump kinda girl. So if your looking for some comfy and on trend shoes right now and you are not sure which ones to buy. I highly suggest these!

What is your favourite pair of trainers right now? 

Maria xoxo
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I looove trainers, mainly for their comfort! These look so cool, I love the whole minimalism look. I like that you paired them with blue polish too, such a perfect combination! I recently got a pair of black hi-tops with metallic gold accents which I'm obsessed with!

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white vans for every day casual but when it comes to running I couldn't be without my Adidas trainers. Nike have just never fitted my feet properly for some reason x

    Www.shannonstacey.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we all have different tastes :) you cant go wrong with a simple pair of vans! thanks for reading x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nike had struck gold, this was not just another addition to it's already performance orientated range of sports shoes. running trainers uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr. Get the top cash for cars sydney and unwanted car today at the same time as you can get up to $11,000 on your unwanted free car removal in Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast. With over years of experience, we are Brisbane’s leading top dollar car removers who pay cash for cars on the spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do agree with all the ideas you've offered on your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. MR Cash For Cars operates in various locations all over Perth. We are known for our top-quality top cash for cars perth services. No matter their make or model, all types of vehicles are eligible for our services.

    ReplyDelete

© ExoticKissesz | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig